Families & Children
- Family Lives: Offers a confidential helpline service for emotional support, information, advice and guidance on any aspect of parenting and family life
- Hetty’s Hospital: an app which helps reduce anxiety for children in hospitals.
- Young Minds: Information and a helpline for parents worrying about the mental health of their child
- NSPCC: helping individuals spot the signs and symptoms of child abuse as well as information as to how to prevent it and report it
- Childline: resources and help for children dealing with a variety of issues, such as bullying, friendships, school, sex etc.
- Contact & Pinpoint: Tailored for families of disabled children, Contact & Pinpoint have information and guidance on a variety of topics such as financial aid, childcare rights etc.
Domestic Abuse Support
- Cambs & Peterborough Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Partnership: made up of key agencies in the county that have a role in preventing, and providing services and support to survivors of, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Women’s Aid Cambridge: an organisation working to provide life-saving services in England for women and children
- Women’s Aid Peterborough: an organisation working to provide life-saving services in England for women and children
- Refuge (Fenland/Hunts/Peterborough): supporting those who have experienced violence and abuse, including providing emergency temporary accommodation for women and children
- Rape Crisis: supports women who may have experienced sexual violence or abuse in all its forms
- National Domestic Abuse Helpline
- National Association for People Abused in Childhood (NAPAC)
- Men’s Advice Line
- Age UK Advice Line (elder abuse)
- Galop (LGBT Support)
- Karma Nirvana (forced marriage and HBV)
Social Care (Cambridgeshire)
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.