Ordering a Repeat Prescription
Getting Your Medication
AccuRx is our preferred method Order online using accuRx (Please select: I have an admin query)
- Download the NHS App to your mobile device
- Register with SystmOnline
- Post a paper repeat slip to the box at the surgery. Please only use this method if you are unable to use an electronic method.
We do not accept repeat medication requests over the phone.
Dispensary Opening Hours
|Prescription Collection||Phone calls|
|Doddington||8.30am-12pm 2.30pm-6pm||10am-12pm 2.30-4pm|
|Manea||8.30am-12pm 2.30pm-6pm||10am-12pm 2.30-4pm|
|Rainbow||8.30am-12pm 2.30pm-6pm||10am-12pm 2.30-4pm|
|Wimblington||8.30am-12pm 2.30pm-6pm||10.30am - 1pm|
To order a medication that is not on repeat prescription
- Use our online system, AccuRx
- Post a written request including your name, date of birth and address in the box at the surgery.
- In an emergency contact the surgery by telephone.
Patients on repeat medication may be asked to see a doctor, clinical pharmacist or practice nurse at least once a year to review medication.
You will be notified if you need to make an appointment.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.