Cambridgeshire and Peterborough GP Appointments - May 2022
GP Surgery appointments offered
Patients seen face-to-face
- COVID-19 is still here
- Remember – we continue to see extremely clinically vulnerable patients each day
- We have a duty to keep all our patients safe
- If you need to be seen face to face, you will be seen
- Thank you for your patience – we all remain under pressure in the NHS
- Please continue to wear face coverings inside the practice
- Please be patient with our team
- We have been working hard non-stop through the pandemic & vaccinating too.
Over 1 in 4
Of the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough population saw their GP face to face last month
Patients who contacted their GP were seen the same day
- You may not always need to see a GP
- Our trained clinical staff can treat a range of conditions
- Helping you to be seen and treated sooner
- Our practice team are here to help, not be hurt
- Agressive, violent or threatening behavour towards our staff will not be tolerated
Published: Jul 11, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.