Latest information from Abbott Diabetes Care for users of Freestye Libre Monitor
FreeStyle Libre 3 App for Android, all versions
- Compatibility of Android Operating System (OS) 13 and the FreeStyle Libre 3 App
- Extended periods of signal loss in the app which could have impacted your ability to receive glucose alarms and readings.
- The latest version of the FreeStyle Libre 3 App (3.4.2) is now compatible with Android OS 13.
Please update your FreeStyle Libre 3 App for Android OS to the latest version (3.4.2) as soon as possible to ensure you are receiving glucose alarms and readings on your smartphone when using the app with Android OS 13.
To check which version of the app you have, view the About screen in the app. Please ensure you are using version 3.4.2 and running a minimum Android OS of 8 on your smartphone. If your app was not automatically updated to version 3.4.2, you can update your app manually following these steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Locate the FreeStyle Libre 3 App labeled "Update available."
- Tap Update.
To check which Android OS version is running on your smartphone, follow the instructions below:
- Open your smartphone Settings
- Near the bottom, tap About phone, then Android version
Thank you for your patience while we prepared the latest version of the app. If you need further support, please contact Abbott Customer Service at 0800 170 11 77. We are happy to answer your questions Monday – Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturday 9am - 5pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
Published: Mar 23, 2023
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.